84% of IT executives say automation is important to IT operations and beyond in their business.
EMA Analyst Dan Twing surveyed more than 400 IT execs, from senior leaders to operations professionals, to find out how workload automation is changing the game.
- The evolving use of all forms of automation to improve efficiency and competitiveness
- How automation software is responding to pressures like DevOps and microservices architectures
- Orchestrating the journey to SaaS and Cloud
- Recorded: February 26, 2019
- Duration: 60 minutes
- Guest speaker: Dan Twing, President and COO, Enterprise Management Associates