On-Demand Webinar: Getting More From Your ERP
In this webinar, three veteran ERP administrators share their experiences using Tidal Automation™ to orchestrate their ERP systems and improve data management, business intelligence, and operational output in complex, multi-system environments.
Report from the Front Lines
Learn from these veteran ERP administrators
- Derrick Au, Tidal Consultant, Otis Elevator Company
- Jon Fredrickson, JDE CNC Manager, Oshkosh Corporation
- Diane Miller, Senior Systems & Telecom Analyst, Ahlstrom-Munksjo
Whether you’re running JD Edwards, PeopleSoft, SAP or other, your ERP connects with other critical applications and systems. In this webinar, three veteran ERP administrators and Tidal customers share their experiences using Tidal to orchestrate their ERP systems in complex, multi-system environments.
- Automating your ERP with databases, ETL, BI, analytics, and other systems in complex multi-application enterprise environments
- Achieving integrated visibility and control over your end-to-end business workloads – all within a single interface
- Meeting or exceeding SLAs in mission-critical business processes
- On-the-ground experience with Tidal vs. a higher-priced workload automation solution
- Recorded: Thursday, September 12, 2019
- Duration: 60 minutes