Tidal’s extensive set of ready-to-implement integrations offers rapid access into virtually any system, middleware, and application structure, with no error-prone scripts to write or maintain. And our library of APIs, CLIs, SSH, and Web Services interfaces help you seamlessly merge Tidal into not-yet-supported or in-house applications and processes. Connecting with your critical systems is fast and easy — whether you’re running on-prem, in a private or public cloud, or any hybrid combination.
The user experience is consistent across all Tidal integrations – no extra training or skill sets are needed. Your IT team is free to focus on optimizing job streams instead of worrying about connectivity between systems.
Tidal Platform Integration
The Tidal Automation™ platform offers you and your team multiple ways to integrate enterprise processes, applications, and systems:
Customer Success Stories
- Across the enterprise – The Tidal platform lets you run activities anywhere across your physical, virtual, and cloud infrastructures.
- Comprehensive control – Our adapters provide direct control and monitoring of tasks in business applications and IT software.
- Superior orchestration – Our agents support the delegated orchestration of scheduled and event-based tasks across UNIX, Linux, Microsoft® Windows, and a wide range of legacy systems.
- Business process integration – You can easily utilize SSH, the Web Services adapter, and a Command Line Interface (CLI) to merge Tidal workload automation into your critical business processes.
- Accelerated applications development – The Tidal Automation platform includes a full library of APIs to embed our industry-leading scheduled and orchestration capabilities directly within your applications for accelerated application development.