In keeping with our three per year release cycle, we’re excited to share our Fall 2020 launch which brings new features and functionality to the Tidal product portfolio. Download the announcement (PDF) or read about some key highlights of the launch below.
Tidal Automation™ v6.5.6
- SLA & Critical Job Tracking – This service level management capability enables users to better track performance against SLAs based on status of critical jobs. Users define SLA policies for critical jobs and Tidal automates the monitoring of the jobs and issues alerts if the SLAs are at risk or have been missed.
- Queue Activity Monitoring – This enhancement improves visibility into what’s happening inside the Tidal Master as jobs are waiting to run. Users can better understand what’s occurring in the queue and take job control actions as needed.
- Policy Management – This functionality enables administrators to define rules for job names and variable names to maintain standards and consistency across the organization. Additional schedule objects will be covered by policy management in future releases.
- New Dashboards – This release provides a preview of a new, more modern UI coming in the Winter 2021 release. These dashboards complement the core grid UI and are an effective reporting mechanism for managers or other stakeholders who need to see summary data.
- More about Tidal Automation.
Tidal Repository™ 1.2
We continue to invest in Tidal Repository as a key tool for centralized management of workload automation schedules and calendars. Enhancements in this version of the Repository include:
- Support for all current schedule definition objects – All objects related to defining a schedule can be moved with Repository (e.g., tags, calendars, jobs, etc.).
- Export/Import – Users can export a schedule into XML and import it into other systems and applications.
- Performance improvements reduce the amount of time required to move a large schedule across Tidal instances.
- More about Tidal Repository.
Tidal Explorer™ 3.0.4
Explorer provides deep-dive diagnostics and visualizations of the Tidal environment so users can optimize resources, operational performance and service levels. This release includes improved calendar views that enable users to see complexities in calendars to determine if there are improvements that can be made. More about Tidal Explorer.
Tidal offers a comprehensive suite of ready-to-run integrations and we continue to add adapters to support critical enterprise applications. Tidal Automation Adapters take control of embedded schedulers within applications so that those activities can be integrated into overall business processes – and users can leverage more robust scheduling functionality in the Tidal platform than what is available in embedded schedulers.
This Fall 2020 Launch includes new Tidal Automation Adapters for:
The following Tidal Automation Adapters have been refreshed for compatibility and additional functionality:
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.