Tidal Software is a leading provider of workload automation solutions and services for enterprises around the world that need to manage complex workflows for IT and business processes. Tidal is on an aggressive growth path with an innovative product roadmap, proven technical leadership, an expanding global community of loyal customers and a big vision for the future of digital automation. Tidal is headquartered in Chicago with offices in Houston, London, Minsk, Belarus and Chennai, India.
We are looking for an experienced Sales Engineer to join our team, reporting to our Manager of Global Sales Engineering. The ideal candidate is an experienced, reliable and over-achieving sales engineer with proven ability and passion for selling technology solutions to senior executives.
The Sales Engineer is responsible for supporting new customer acquisition and expansion of the Tidal product footprint in existing customer accounts. Measures of success include new customer acquisition, up-selling, cross-selling, customer satisfaction and contribution to overall sales team and business success.
- Support account managers with solution selling into prospect accounts
- Partner with account managers to plan, prepare and execute on strategic deals in complex sales cycles
- Successfully match customer pain points/requirements to proposed solutions
- Create and deliver powerful presentations and demos that clearly communicate the uniqueness of our value proposition
- Manage all technical aspects of RFP/RFI responses
- Effectively communicate client needs to the support team for future product enhancements
- Provide prompt and accurate feedback to prospects
- Ensure all issues are properly logged and documented with the Tidal support team
- Assist support team to prioritize and manage open issues reported by prospect
- Maintain a positive relationship with clients
- Talk clients through a series of actions via phone, email or chat until their question is resolved
- Collect and document competitive intelligence
- Possible travel
- BA/BS degree in technology or equivalent
- 5+ years of work experience as a sales engineer
- Demonstrated track record selling complex enterprise solutions
- Familiar with ETL/DW/BI, Cloud and SaaS solutions
- Ability to establish strong, long-lasting relationships with senior executives
- Ability to creatively explain and present complex concepts in an easy-to-understand manner
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Willingness to travel
- Experience with automation technologies
- Channel and alliance experience
- Solid understanding of the technology industry with emphasis on enterprise software
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative, develop relationships and interact with all levels of management
- Resourceful, efficient problem-solver with a strong sense of ownership
- Strong Team Player, strong communication
Apply for this position at [email protected].