Tidal Software is a leading provider of workload automation solutions and services for enterprises around the world that need to manage complex workflows for IT and business processes. Tidal is on an aggressive growth path with an innovative product roadmap, proven technical leadership, an expanding global community of loyal customers and a big vision for the future of digital automation. Tidal is headquartered in Chicago with offices in Houston, London, Minsk, Belarus and Chennai, India.
Are you passionate about Partners? Do you want to help Tidal Software’s partners create the optimum Customer Experience? The Partner Success Specialist plays a key role in working with new and existing partners in order to enable their interactions with existing and prospective Tidal customers.
The Partner Success Specialist is responsible for developing strong win-win relationships with our partners and building partners abilities to sell and deliver Tidal products and services. The Partner Success Specialist will lead the onboarding of new partners and keep existing partners current on Tidal offerings. The person in this role will also build a portfolio of training materials to enable partners to effectively engage with customers and prospects.
- Onboard new partners for success in the Tidal ecosystem
- Keep existing partners current on Tidal products, services, and partner programs
- Develop and maintain partner training materials, keeping the content up-to-date with Tidal’s offering and processes
- Keep the Tidal Sales team current on the state of the partner community, as well as onboarding and training activities
- Understand and educate Tidal partners on products and services as well as sales, post-sales, support and operational processes
- Manage and take full ownership of partner onboarding and success
- Train partners in the use of Tidal tools for customer relationship management, issue tracking and sales operations
- Proactively resolve issues and problems before they impact revenue, partner success or customer satisfaction
- Serve as a partner advocate, representing the interests of partners within the Tidal organization
- 5+ years of relevant experience providing technology product, services, sales and process training to partners (or equivalent)
- 3+ years developing training content
- Bachelor’s degree in business technology or a related degree
- Solid understanding of the technology industry with emphasis on enterprise software
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to provide a calming effect on situations that require immediate and tactical attention
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative, develop relationships and interact with all levels in the organization
- Strong project management skills with attention to deadlines and details
- Solid time management skills
- 25-50% travel, with the ability to visit with partners in the U.S. and overseas
- Resourceful and efficient problem solver with a strong sense of ownership
- Ability to work well with the Tidal global team
- Enterprise software partner channel and alliance experience
- Knowledge of the LAER customer engagement model
- Strong knowledge of customer/partner success and customer support experience
- Fluency in additional languages
Apply for this position at [email protected].