Tidal Software is a leading provider of workload automation solutions and services for enterprises around the world that need to manage complex workflows for IT and business processes. Tidal is on an aggressive growth path with an innovative product roadmap, proven technical leadership, an expanding global community of loyal customers and a big vision for the future of digital automation. Tidal is headquartered in Chicago with offices in Houston, London, Minsk, Belarus and Chennai, India.
We are looking for an experienced Growth Marketing Manager to join our team, reporting to the VP of Marketing.
We are looking for a marketing professional who is passionate about implementing growth marketing and lead generation strategies that support revenue growth. The right candidate will be a highly motivated self-starter that can proactively identify and execute lead generation programs that deliver net new opportunities as well as drive expansion within the existing Tidal customer base. This marketer will bring strong skills in digital marketing, inbound and outbound tactics, and multi-channel programs.
- Own the full-funnel demand strategy including web, social, paid ads, email, ABM and other tactics
- Track, analyze and report on campaign performance and insights
- Manage campaign budgets to prioritize spending against optimal marketing mix
- Partner closely with Sales and Product teams on go-to-market strategy, lead quality and pipeline acceleration
- Plan and execute product launch tactics to generate demand
- Work with SMEs to develop product demo videos and other video/marketing deliverables
- Serve as backup for our marketing automation administrator
- Support content development efforts
- Solid background in global B2B technology marketing; experience in enterprise software/SaaS companies preferred
- Minimum of 5-7 years of experience with demonstrated results in lead generation strategies
- Proven ability to learn/understand complex software solutions
- Proficiency with marketing automation and CRM platforms; Pardot/Salesforce preferred
- Hands-on experience with planning and execution of product launches
- Demonstrated success with ABM programs
- Excellent verbal communication, business writing and copywriting
- Strong project management and organizational skills
Apply for this position at [email protected].