Tidal Software is a leading provider of workload automation solutions and services for enterprises around the world that need to manage complex workflows for IT and business processes. Tidal is on an aggressive growth path with an innovative product roadmap, proven technical leadership, an expanding global community of loyal customers and a big vision for the future of digital automation. Tidal is headquartered in Chicago with offices in Houston, London, Minsk, Belarus and Chennai, India.
We are looking for an experienced Account Executive to join our team, reporting to our Vice President of Sales & Channels.
Duties and Responsibilities
The Account Executive will be responsible for managing existing customers in a defined territory, developing new sales campaigns and bringing new logo sales opportunities to positively impact revenue and financial plans. Responsibilities include:
- Work within an assigned territory and meet your top 35 accounts twice per year
- Develop an executive-level relationship with the customer account
- Expand Tidal’s footprint within customers
- Manage the process of prospecting and qualifying leads
- Lead/manage product demonstrations and proofs of concept
- Negotiate and close transactions
- Manage overall customer care and customer success / manage the customer relationship
- Participate and/or attend user group meetings, industry conferences and other events that that facilitate the advancement of Tidal
Success is measured by factors such as closing new deals, expanding/growing contracts within existing customer accounts and facilitating successful sales processes.
- 5+ years of relevant experience with enterprise software sales
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical or business discipline or equivalent experience
- Solid understanding of the technology industry with emphasis on enterprise software
- Demonstrated experience with accurate reporting of sales progress, forecasting and reporting into upper level management (accountability and attention to detail)
- Proven ability to take initiative, develop relationships and interact with all levels of management
- Resourceful and efficient problem-solver with a strong sense of ownership
- Team player with strong communication
Apply for this position at [email protected].