Tidal Software is the world’s leading portfolio of integrated workload automation solutions and services. Tidal is on an aggressive growth path with an innovative product roadmap, proven technical leadership, an expanding global community of loyal customers, and a Big Vision for the future of digital automation.
We are looking for an experienced Vice President of Marketing to join our high-performing team, reporting to our Tidal CEO. Our mission? Enrich and expand our global leadership in automation.
Tidal Software is part of the Dillon Kane Group (DKG) portfolio of affiliated companies and businesses (dillonkane.com). DKG is an established, trusted name in enterprise software, technology, and business, located at 222 S. Riverside Plaza, Suite 2800, Chicago, Illinois
Duties and Responsibilities
The VP of Marketing will lead our team in executing innovative high-impact product and corporate marketing, lead generation, branding, partner channel enablement, sales enablement, digital strategy, and social media. Responsibilities fall across several categories: Marketing Strategy, Marketing Operations, Marketing Communication, Marketing Promotion, and Marketing Intelligence and Research. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Collaborate with CEO, Sales, Product Management, and Engineering to develop and execute integrated marketing plans aligned with the mission and goals of the business
- Define and execute a broad-based thought leadership strategy that validates Tidal’s forward vision in workload and digital automation
- Develop and execute measurable lead-generation programs that empower our sales team and partner network for optimum revenue growth
- Test current lead-gen methodologies to enhance lead-gen process, response and conversion rates
- Write, create, and manage product and corporate messaging, collateral, webinars, eBooks, case studies, and other content – all designed to boost sales
- Write and develop sales training and enablement tools to support revenue targets
- Work with products development and engineering teams to announce new products, product deliverables, standards, publishing, production
- Generate and manage new marketing campaigns from social media, videos, articles, and any strategies worth testing
- Hire and manage outside vendors such as online directories, email providers, list brokers, etc.
- Work with graphic designers and web team, providing them with meaningful content to execute compelling, high-impact creative projects
- Research, capture, and promote buyer trends and market analysis
- Manage Press Releases and announcements strategy and execution – preparation, publishing, dissemination
- Manage Analyst Relations program
- Develop and manage marketing budgets and expenses
- Branding Strategy – manage and enforce trademarks, copyrights, domains
- Lead and execute event planning including bookings, site selection, promotions, signs, etc.
- Work with IT and Operations teams to track campaigns through the sales continuum and lifecycle
- Work with Operations to ensure compliance in marketing deliverables, GDPR, security, etc.
- Develop Sales Kit (s) for Sell to, Sell Thru, Sell With G-t-M market models
- 10+ years of relevant marketing experience with previous management roles
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Sales, Communications, Business Administration, or related degree
- Key competencies of being able to: CREATE, EXECUTE, MANAGE, ANALYZE, and EVALUATE
- Must have experience writing, creating, and executing creative campaigns for software companies
- Experience in guiding, influencing, leading people toward a common goal
- Knowledge of communications fundamentals and experience leading and managing projects
- Solid understanding of the technology industry with emphasis on enterprise software
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative, develop relationships, and interact with all levels of management
- Resourcefulness, efficient, problem-solver, and a strong sense of ownership
- Strong Team Player, strong communication
Apply for this position at email@example.com.