Tidal Software is the world’s leading portfolio of integrated workload automation solutions and services. Tidal is on an aggressive growth path with an innovative product roadmap, proven technical leadership, an expanding global community of loyal customers, and a Big Vision for the future of digital automation.
Tidal Software is part of the Dillon Kane Group (DKG) portfolio of affiliated companies and businesses (dillonkane.com). DKG is an established, trusted name in enterprise software, technology, and business, located at 222 S. Riverside Plaza, Suite 2800, Chicago, Illinois.
In this role, you will be a key member of Tidal’s Marketing team responsible for technical content development in the form of data sheets, brochures, slide decks, demo videos and more. Our high-velocity product development cycles have left us with a backlog of content needs. Sales is hungry for market-facing assets that convey the technical capabilities and benefits of our solutions to prospects and customers.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Create technical collateral through collaboration with internal SMEs, sales, marketing and customers.
- Provide sales with technical enablement content and tools
- Develop key messaging, positioning and content for other uses such as website copy, battlecards, etc.
- Lead SMEs in the process of developing product/demo videos by supplementing their technical expertise with compelling storylines, messaging and scripting.
- 7+ years of technical/product marketing experience – technical writers may also be considered
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical or business discipline or equivalent experience
- Ability to extract required source content from SMEs, documentation and independent research
- Exceptional writing skills that demonstrate strong technical chops combined with marketing expertise in messaging and positioning
- Solid understanding of the technology industry with emphasis on enterprise software
- Working knowledge of modern enterprise technology such as cloud (AWS/Azure/GCP/OCI), Airflow, Kubernetes, APIs, ERPs, FTP, etc.
- Experience with workload automation is a big plus – experience with other automation solutions or highly complex enterprise software will be considered
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative, develop relationships and interact with all levels of management
- Resourceful and efficient problem-solver with a strong sense of ownership
- Strong team player with excellent communication skills
- High attention to detail and analytical skills
Apply for this position at firstname.lastname@example.org.