We are looking for an experienced Salesforce Administrator to join our high-performing team, reporting to our Director of Operations. This person will do Salesforce work in support of both our Tidal Software and Instant Connect companies.
Tidal Software (tidalsoftware.com) is the world’s leading portfolio of integrated workload automation solutions and services. Tidal is on an aggressive growth path with an innovative product roadmap, proven technical leadership, an expanding global community of loyal customers, and a Big Vision for the future of digital automation.
Instant Connect (instantconnectnow.com) is a software platform that provides seamless push-to-talk (PTT) connectivity for today’s fast-moving workforces utilizing any mix of mobile, radio, IP, and telephony devices. Our next-gen platform is fully device-independent, letting your workforce communicate any way they want sharing both voice and data.
Tidal Software and Instant Connect are part of the Dillon Kane Group (DKG) portfolio of affiliated companies and businesses (dillonkane.com). DKG is an established, trusted name in enterprise software, technology, and business, located at 222 S. Riverside Plaza, Suite 2800, Chicago, Illinois.
Duties and Responsibilities
The Salesforce Administrator will be responsible for managing our suite of products in customer relationship management. This person is the main point of contact for all users within the company, providing guidance, support, maintenance, and change management for the Salesforce tools.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Defining and Managing a backlog of work
- Salesforce User management, including profiles, access, and administration
- Importing and exporting of data
- Maintaining the system with updates and enhancements
- Developing and implementing processes, in and out of Salesforce, to maintain good data hygiene.
- Creating and configuring fields, page layouts, processes, flows, experience sites
- 3+ years of relevant hands-on experience with Salesforce administration
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical or business discipline or equivalent experience
- Working knowledge of Salesforce suite, and secondary products, as well as ability to teach and provide guidance on basic Salesforce functions – specifically within Salesforce Lightning
- Knowledge of Salesforce development tools and technologies such as Apex Triggers, Process Builder, Lightning Components, etc.
- Solid understanding of the technology industry with emphasis on enterprise software
- Demonstrated experience with accurate reporting of sales and customer information
- Experience with Salesforce Lightning
- Sales Cloud
- Service Cloud
- Experience (fka Communities)
- Einstein Analytics
- Experience with setup and configuration of AppExchange Solutions
- Demonstrated ability to push updates from a Sandbox to Prod
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative, develop relationships, and interact with all levels of management
- Resourcefulness, efficient, problem-solver, and a strong sense of ownership
- Strong team player, strong communication
- Strong attention to detail and analytical skills
- Salesforce Administrator Certification a plus
Apply for this position at email@example.com.