Are you passionate about Partners? Do you want to help Tidal Software’s partners create the optimum Customer Experience? The Partner Success Specialist plays a key role in working with new and existing partners in order to enable their interactions with existing and prospective Tidal customers.
Tidal Software is the world’s leading portfolio of integrated workload automation solutions and services. Tidal is on an aggressive growth path with an innovative product roadmap, proven technical leadership, an expanding global community of loyal customers, and a Big Vision for the future of digital automation.
Tidal Software is part of the Dillon Kane Group (DKG) portfolio of affiliated companies and businesses (dillonkane.com). DKG is an established, trusted name in enterprise software, technology, and business, located at 222 S. Riverside Plaza, Suite 2800, Chicago, Illinois
The Tidal Software Partner Success Specialist is responsible for developing strong win-win relationships with our partners, building their skills in selling and delivering Tidal Software’s products and services. The Partner Success Specialist will lead in the onboarding of new partners, and keep existing partners current on Tidal product, services, and partner program offerings. They will build a portfolio of training materials to enable partners with the skills and tools needed to engage with customers and prospects.
- Onboarding new partners for success in the Tidal ecosystem
- Keeping existing partners current on Tidal product, services, and partner programs
- Develop and maintain partner training materials, keeping the content up-to-date with Tidal Software’s product and services, and updates to sales and operational processes
- Keeping the Tidal Sales current on the state of the partner community, as well as onboarding and training activities
- Fully understand, and able to educate Tidal Software partners on product and services, sales, post-sales, support, and operational processes
- Manage and take full ownership of partner on-boarding and success within the Tidal Software ecosystem
- Train partners in the use of Tidal Software tools for customer relationship management, issue tracking, and sales operations
- Proactively resolve issues and problems before they become revenue impacting, partner success, or customer satisfaction issues
- Serve as a partner advocate, representing the interests of partners within the Tidal Software team
- 5+ years of relevant experience providing technology product, services, sales, and process training to partners (or equivalent).
- 3+ years developing training content.
- Bachelor’s degree in business technology, or a related degree
- Solid understanding of the technology industry with emphasis on enterprise software
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills and the ability to provide a calming effect on situations that require immediate and tactical attention
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative, develop relationships, and interact with all levels of the leadership team
- Strong Project Management skills with attention to deadlines and details
- Solid Time Management Skills
- 25-50% travel, with the ability to visit with partners in the U.S. and overseas
- A resourceful and efficient problem-solver, with a strong sense of ownership
- Ability to work well with the Tidal Software global team
- Enterprise software partner channel and alliance experience
- Knowledge of the LAER customer engagement model
- Strong knowledge of customer/partner success and customer support experience
- Fluent in additional language skills are a plus.
Apply for this position at firstname.lastname@example.org.