Tidal Software is the world’s leading portfolio of integrated workload automation solutions and services. Tidal is on an aggressive growth path with an innovative product roadmap, proven technical leadership, an expanding global community of loyal customers, and a Big Vision for the future of digital automation.
We are looking for an experienced Account Executive to join our high-performing team, reporting to our Vice President of Sales. Our mission? Enrich and expand our global leadership in automation.
Tidal Software is part of the Dillon Kane Group (DKG) portfolio of affiliated companies and businesses (dillonkane.com). DKG is an established, trusted name in enterprise software, technology, and business, located at 222 S. Riverside Plaza, Suite 2800, Chicago, Illinois
The Partner Program Manager leads the adoption and enablement planning for Tidal’s partner ecosystem. Tidal’s ecosystem includes partners with business models as different as Resellers, Service Partners, Managed Service Providers, System Integrators, and Platform Alliances. Success will require understanding and building Tidal’s partner service offerings that enable the successful and profitable customer engagements that these partners require to make an investment in Tidal.
- Driving Tidal partner success (via delivery of Tidal solutions to customers)
- Definition of Tidal partner processes and services
- Establish and maintain joint business plans with partners
- Evaluate effectiveness of partner activities in delivering customer success
- Define and implement processes for partner onboarding and enablement
- Serve as central point of partner contact and advocacy, orchestrating partner engagements across the Tidal organization
- Ensure successful execution of marketing and sales acceleration programs, with a drive for win-win-win engagements
- Facilitate meaningful relationships between Tidal leadership and partner teams
- Identify new opportunities for quality, high ROI engagements with partners
- Drive requirements for Tidal systems, automation and analytics supporting the Tidal partner program
- Keep track of STA GROUP and Dillon Kane Group products, technologies and programs for optimal coordination and orchestration providing vision, leadership, program development, and resourcing
- Partner management and/or business development experience in the technology services industry
- Demonstrated repeated success leading partner/client engagement plans to fruitful executions, consistently exceeding key performance metrics
- Strong presentation skills and the ability to articulate complex concepts to cross functional audiences, and a high degree of comfort speaking with executives, IT Management, and developers
- Significant experience with executive presence and a proven ability to lead and facilitate executive meetings including architecture whiteboards
- Travel will be required to meet partners, customers, attend and host meetings, customer, industry, partner and TIDAL events. Some international travel may be required. Domestic travel may be 50% while International travel may be up to 10%.
- Excellent time management and written/verbal communication skills
- Ability to quickly understand technical concepts and explain them to audiences of varying technical expertise
- 10+ years program management (not project management)
- 5+ years leading technology partner programs (or equivalent)
- Has created, or participated in the creation of a technology partner program, including the development of program tracking data, KPIs, scorecards and dashboards
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Technology Management or related degree
- Solid understanding of the technology industry with emphasis on enterprise software
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative, develop relationships, and interact with all levels of management
- Resourcefulness, efficient, problem-solver, and a strong sense of ownership
- Strong Team Player, strong communication
- Channel and alliance experience
Nice to haves
- Program Management certification
- LAER process adoption and implementation experience
Apply for this position at email@example.com.