Tidal Software is the world’s leading portfolio of integrated workload automation solutions and services. Tidal is on an aggressive growth path with an innovative product roadmap, proven technical leadership, an expanding global community of loyal customers, and a Big Vision for the future of digital automation.
We are looking for an experienced Account Executive to join our high-performing team, reporting to our Vice President of Sales. Our mission? Enrich and expand our global leadership in automation.
Tidal Software is part of the Dillon Kane Group (DKG) portfolio of affiliated companies and businesses (dillonkane.com). DKG is an established, trusted name in enterprise software, technology, and business, located at 222 S. Riverside Plaza, Suite 2800, Chicago, Illinois
Duties and Responsibilities
The Account Executive will be responsible for managing existing customers in a defined territory (add-on sales, working through customer issues, etc.), developing new sales campaigns, and bringing new logo sales opportunities to Tidal Software, so as to maximize positive impact on Tidal Software revenue and financial plans, brand awareness and market presence in the global marketplace. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Work within an assigned territory and meet your top 35 accounts twice per year
- Develop an executive-level relationship with the customer account
- Expand Tidal’s footprint within customers
- Manage the process of prospecting and qualifying leads
- Lead/manage product demonstrations and proof of concepts
- Negotiate and close transactions
- Manage overall customer care and customer success / manage the customer relationship
- Participate and/or attend user group conferences, industry conferences, and other meetings that that facilitate the advancement of Tidal Software
- Success is measured by factors including but not limited to: closing new sales, closing expansion and growth contracts within existing customer accounts, and involvement in the sales process in a certain capacity or role (account manager, inside sales, pre-sales engineer).
- Management Based Objectives (MBOs) may include but are not limited to:
- Completion of customer case studies
- Signing of Tidal partners to engage in sales
- 5+ years of relevant experience with Enterprise Software Sales
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical or business discipline or equivalent experience
- Solid understanding of the technology industry with emphasis on enterprise software
- Demonstrated experience with accurate reporting of sales progress, forecasting, and reporting into upper level management (accountability and attention to detail)
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative, develop relationships, and interact with all levels of management
- Resourcefulness, efficient, problem-solver, and a strong sense of ownership
- Strong Team Player, strong communication
Apply for this position at firstname.lastname@example.org.